- The club must have 12 or fewer members at the time of appointment;
- Up to two coaches may be appointed to each club;
- The coaches cannot be members of the club at the time of appointment;
- The assignment lasts to the end of the current club year if the club reaches Distinguished Status or better on June 30. Or the assignment is extended until the end of the subsequent club year (a second term ending June 30) if Distinguished Club status or better is not reached in the first year; and
- Club coaches will receive credit toward their Advanced Leader Silver (ALS) recognition upon successful completion (i.e. the assigned Club must achieve Distinguished Status).
A Club Coach is an experienced Toastmaster who is asked to help a struggling club. The Club Coach comes from the outside with new viewpoints, perspectives, and experience. He or she may not be a member of the club prior to assignment, but may join after being assigned. Coaching assignments will be made by the District Governor if (1) a club qualifies and (2) a club wants the support of one or two Club Coaches. See TI's Club Coach Program flier.
To sign up to serve as a club coach or request a club coach for your club,
email Club Growth Director Jamie Pickering.