Welcome to District 25 Toastmasters!
Hopefully, you’ll have an easy time navigating the site to find what you are looking for. Should you have any difficulty, please contact email@example.com.
There are approximately 160 very friendly Toastmasters clubs in our district and, should you desire a join a club, there should be one that fits your schedule.
The boundaries of our district (as of July 1, 2011) are as follows:
- On the North by the Texas-Oklahoma boundary
- On the East from the Texas-Oklahoma boundary southerly along the Eastern boundary of Cooke and Denton counties, the western side of I-35E to include only the cities of Coppell, Grand Prairie, and Irving within Dallas County, and the Eastern boundary of Johnson, Hill, McLennan and Falls counties.
- On the South, all of McLennan county and the Eastern boundary of Johnson and Hill Counties (excluding Bell, Coryell, Crockett, Falls, Lampasas, Llano, Mason, Menard, Milam, and Schleicher Counties).
- On the West by a North-South line approximately 40 miles west of Wichita Falls, including all of Wilbarger county.
- The western portions of Baylor, Throckmorton, Shackleford, Callahan, and McCullough counties in the State of Texas that are not already part of D25, plus Cottle, Hardeman, Foard, King, Knox, Stonewall, Haskell, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Taylor, Coke, Runnels, Brown, Eastland, Coleman, Tom Green, and Concho counties.
The Toastmasters program will be an absolutely perfect fit, should you want to improve and hone your communication and leadership skills. With Toastmasters dues being $45 every six months, plus a one-time $20 new member fee, the program is definitely excellent value for money. Similar communication and training programs can cost hundreds of dollars elsewhere.
Why not join the other approximately 292,000 members in about 14,350 clubs in 122 countries around the world?
Once again, welcome to District 25 Toastmasters.
In Proud Toastmasters Service,
Jodie Sanders, Distinguished Toastmaster
District 25 Director 2016-2017