Getting the Word Out About Your Club
Whether yours is an open community club or a closed corporate club, you will need to make some effort to help potential members find you. Here are a few ways to do this:
- Update your Toastmasters International Club Information page. This is a must.
- Update your club's public website
or company intranet site.
- Use social media sites like Facebook and Meetup — show a lot of activity!
- Get your club mentioned in community newspapers, websites or company newsletters.
- Post flyers and distribute extra copies of Toastmaster magazine where allowed in your community or company.
- Print club business cards — have members give them to anyone they invite to the meeting.
Useful Downloads and Links for Club Public Relations
Checklist for VPPRs and webmasters (PDF)
Official Toastmasters Colors (PDF)
Creating TI Business Cards (PDF)
TI PR Corner - information and tools for Public Relations
TI Brand Portal - logos, templates, images